This world-class glass-to-glass system achieves perfect alignment of artwork and panels for high quality production. Glass and frame are designed to precisely register materials and to dramatically increase productivity. The unsurpassed accuracy and enhanced productivity of the PinLam EF and Pinlam EF2 can substantially lower your cost-per-panel.
- Designed for precision fabrication of innerlayers, outerlayers and soldermask.
- Specialized tooling approaches help you to optimize your process.
- Maximizes accuracy of fixed pinning of film and panels when used with precision film punch.
The Pinlam EF2 features additional ergonomic refinements
- Pneumatic assisted opening and closing to reduce operator fatigue.
- Controls and gauges that are easily accessible.
The PinLam EF and EF2 frames are engineered for productivity
- Self-contained film vacuum eliminates taping/gluing and reduces handling for faster set-up and higher throughput.
- Unique design isolates registration components from frame-hinge to ensure precise repeatability.
- Eliminates damage to artwork.
Designed to fit your production process
- Retrofits easily to most exposure systems.
- Completely replaces conventional mylar vacuum frame.
Effective exposure area: In addition to the popular 18" x 24" and 21" x 24" panels, C.A.PICARD builds a variety of frame sizes to fit your application and exposure equipment.