The KS-B100 reduces errors in lay-up order and pre-preg weights. It also reduces handling damage and particulate contamination. Ergonomically designed to maximize kitting efficiencies and increase lay-up throughput. The modular design fits many application layouts.
Advantages of the KS-B100
The C.A.PICARD kit station provides manufacturers the ability to greatly improve the productivity of their lamination process. The system is used to easily kit pre-preg and inner layers. Through the thoughtful ergonomic design, kitted lay-up is greatly simplified. The result is increased operator productivity, reduction of lay-up errors, handling damage, and particulate contamination.
- Multiple stainless steel shelves on mobile cart
- Digital scale
- PC with historical data-base
- Bar code reader
- Custom user interface
- Other layouts available
- Stainless steel construction
- Load the shelves with the appropriate pre-preg.
- Bar code the current work order.
- Add inner-layers and pre-preg in lamination order to the digital scale.
- Program reads the digital scale and verifies the correct weight of layers and pre-preg as they are loaded against a historical data base.
- An audible and visual warning occurs if an incorrect pre-preg or layer weight is encountered.
- When the work order is finished, transport to lay-up station with the LSC-100 cart.
Contact C.A.PICARD directly so we can help to specify a system that will maximize your productivity.