The Pinlam PM pneumatic material punch provides an accurate, dependable and economical method to punch registration holes into printed circuit materials.
- Heavy duty, accurate punch
- For a wide range of printed circuit materials (core, prepreg, copper, aluminum, etc.)
- Can be configured to accommodate most registration layouts
- Simple, economical design
- Easy to operate, fast setup
- Built to customer registration requirements
- Wide range of material types, thicknesses and sizes
- Easy to maintain
- Safe, quiet and clean operation
- Plated steel construction
- Precision machined tooling positions with hardened guides and dies
- Maximum material size and tooling layout per customer requirements
- Punch position accuracy: ± 0.001" (± 0.0005" available)
- Repeatability: ± 0.0005"
- Maximum material thickness: 0.125"
- Air requirements: 80-120 psi