This unique glass-to-glass system incorporates adjustment capabilities for accurate front-to-back artwork alignment without a precision artwork punch. Based on the proven, innovative design of the PinLam EF Photo Registration System, the EF/A System has been chosen by many manufacturers demanding quality and productivity.
Designed for cost-effective, accurate production without sacrificing flexibility
- Engineered for precision fabrication of post-etch or mass lam innerlayers.
The PinLam EF/A frame is engineered for productivity
- Self-contained film vacuum eliminates taping or gluing and reduces handling for faster set-up and higher throughput.
- Unique design isolates registration components from frame-hinge to ensure precise repeatability.
- Reduces film damage due to handling.
- Operator adjustable for high precision and flexibility.
Built to fit your production process
- Retrofits easily to most exposure systems.
- Completely replaces conventional mylar vacuum frame.
Effective exposure area: In addition to the popular 18" x 24" and 21" x 24" panels, C.A.PICARD builds a variety of frame sizes to fit your application and exposure equipment.