High strength, flawless glass - the difference is clear
No matter what type of imaging you do, the glass tooling you use plays a critical role. But not all glass is alike. See for yourself the difference in C.A.PICARD® high strength, precision machined glass.
High precision glass tooling improves your quality and productivity.
- Fully strengthened to resist breakage
- Optical grade glass
- High UV transmittance speeds production
- Custom tooled to your exact needs
- Virtually eliminates breakage.
- Unique strengthening process ensures perfect localized flatness, the result is improved contact.
- Lower overall cost, higher up-time and better return on investment.
Precision tooled for your application
- We machine and assemble each glass set ourselves to ensure high quality.
- Customized pins, tooling designs and tolerance levels meet your specific imaging needs.
- You get meticulous workmanship and unvarying specifications order after order.
Optical quality improves results
- Each glass plate is carefully inspected, graded and matched to your application.
- High UV light transmittance cuts exposure times.
- Selected types and grades of glass are available.
C.A.PICARD® provides products and expertise to optimize your imaging operation.