C.A.PICARD® is specialised in producing highly wear-resistant precision metal parts for single screw extruders, e.g. in the fish feed and pet food industries.
Extrusion machines with high output in continuous operation demand the use of reliable wear parts with extended life time. The selection of the appropriate steel alloy, the knowledge of the best heat treatment and the state-of-the-art manufacturing processes are the advantages C.A.PICARD® can offer you as a partner in order to find the best solution for your specific requirements.
Features at a glance:
- We can fulfil your demands for different machine types, e.g. Andritz, Wenger, Extru-Tech etc.
- Possibility of customised design based on individual demands
- Use of alternative steel types and treatments
- Worldwide presence through subsidiaries and partners
Some samples of wear parts produced by C.A.PICARD® for typical single screw extruders:
- Conical screw element
- Cylindrical screw element
- Die plates
Technical characteristics of our products for wear applications, e.g. in the fish feed and pet food industries:
- Screw elements and sleeves in high-quality stainless steel based on our long-term knowledge of the manufacturing of products made of special steel for wear application
- Alternative materials for improved performance with regard to abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Manufacturing capacity for different single screw profiles up to diameter 250 mm
- Our flexible engineering and production setup allows us to produce parts based on the customer’s design.