The C.A.PICARD® depinner improves your productivity by speeding up the process of depinning lamination kits and providing ergonomic improvements. Additionally, damage to expensive lamination tools is virtually eliminated.
- Up to 45"x48" ball table on advanced model 36"x36" on standard model
- Up to 2.5 inch thick printed circuit board lamination packages
- Guided depinning pin
- Quick change collet held depinner pin
- Spring loaded stripper nose strips bushing from depinner pin
- Sized to remove up to ¼" lamination pins
- Foot pedal actuation
- Easy removal pin collection bin
- 15" throat depth on advanced model (DEP-15)
- 8" throat depth on standard model (DEP-8)
- Ball top table dimensions are optional
- Place the template over the book top lamination plate.
- Position the target bushing under the nose of the depinner.
- Depress the foot pedal to begin the depinning process.
- When the depinner head reaches full stroke, release the foot pedal for depinner head retraction.
Contact C.A.PICARD® directly so we can help to specify a system that will maximize your productivity.