PinLam UB-10 unload buffer
The C.A.PICARD® unload buffer provides manufacturers the ability to greatly improve the productivity of their lamination process. The system is specially designed to interface with automatic press loaders / unloaders. Finished books are bulk loaded into the buffer and extracted one at a time for depinning and breakdown. The buffer may be reversed and used as press load buffer. The result is increased operator productivity and reduction of handling damage and particulate contamination. You are now in full control of production work flow.
- 6 book capacity
- Dual palm button actuation
- Breakdown table interface or conveyor interface
- Lamination plate sizes from 12"x12" to 29"x32"
- Larger lamination plate sizes are available
- Extraction cycle time 10 seconds
- Twin ball screw shelf elevator actuation
- Multiple press loader interface
- Power 480 3phase VAC, 7 amps
- Air: .2 CFM , at 85 psi