PinLam LS-250 lay-up station with magnet Lift
The C.A.PICARD lay-up station provides manufacturers the ability to greatly improve the productivity of their lamination process. The system is easily designed to match your operation. Through the thoughtful ergonomic design lay-up is greatly simplified. The result is increased operator productivity and reduction of handling damage and particulate contamination.
- Mobile kit cart docks to lay-up station.
- Three adjustable shelves
- Pull out lamination plate drawer interfaces with safe hold magnet
- Pull out separator / CAC shelf
- Semi-automatic lamination plate lifter with safe-hold magnet
- Automatic finished book out feed
- Adjustable pin stops
- Max. lamination plate 24" x 30" Min. 10" x 12"
- Work order kits are loaded on a mobile cart.
- Kitted pre-preg, inner-layers, lamination plates, separator plates, CAC, and load leveler all have an ergonomic storage location.
- Transport and dock the kit cart to the lay-up station.
- Pull out the lamination plate drawer.
- Utilize the safe hold magnet to lift and manipulate the lamination plates from the pull out drawer to the lay-up table.
- Actuate the pin stops.
- Build the work order by pulling product from the ergonomically placed shelves and drawers.
- Utilize the safe-hold magnet to lift and place the top lamination plate.
- Automatically send the finished book out to the press area.