Advantages of the LS-550
The C.A.PICARD modular lay-up station provides manufacturers the ability to greatly improve the productivity of their lamination process. By combining shelf and lamination plate input / output options the system is easily designed to match your operation. Through the thoughtful ergonomic design lay-up is greatly simplified. The result is increased operator productivity and reduction of handling damage and particulate contamination.
- Five adjustable shelves
- Three permanent shelves
- Automatic lamination plate in feed and book out feed
- Adjustable pin stops
- Max. lamination plate 24" x 30" Min. 10" x 12"
- Semi-automatic lamination plate lifter with safe-hold magnet
- 480 VAC 3 phase 15 amps
- 80 PSI air 2 cfm.
- Lamination plate sets enter on the lower level.
- Scissor lift brings the plate set to an ergonomic height.
- Safe magnet automatically lifts and stores the top lamination plate.
- Operator actuated pin stops.
- Five-product storage shelves on the left e.g. pre-preg, load leveler, kitted inner layers.
- Three storage shelves on the right for foils and separators.
- Finished books exit on the top level.
- Automatic delivery and buffering of lamination plate sets.
- Automatic delivery and buffering of finished books.
- Carrier tray or non carried lamination plate compatible.
- Semi-automated versions available.
- Shelf carts options available.