C.A.PICARD INTERNATIONAL

C.A.PICARD® was founded in 1876 by Carl August Picard as a „grinding workshop“, which has developed into a multinational group over the years and decades. The group currently has locations in Remscheid and Monschau as well as branches in the USA, China and Japan.

The C.A.PICARD® group is now in the 5th generation of family ownership and is proud of its traditions and roots. The key pillars of the company’s success consist in sound know-how, state-of-the-art heat treatment and machining processes as well as approximately 480 qualified employees.