NEW: Innovative wear plates, special design for the recycling industry!
The wear plates of the recycling industry, especially the linings in scrap balers, are subject to an extremely high abrasion wear. The results are frequent welding jobs and machine breakdowns. Especially for these needs, we have developed our innovative CRT60 wear plates. Due to our unique production technology, our wear plates can reach an enormous lifetime, which cannot be compared with conventional wear plates.
- Extension of lifetime by up to 300% (tried and tested)
- Increase in productivity
- Reduced machine breakdown costs
- Reduced costs for wear parts
- Reduced change / assembly costs
- Reduced maintenance time
- Completely new and innovative material quality for the recycling industry
- Surface hardness of 62+ HRC (about 700 HB) for highest abrasive wear resistance
- Core hardness of 45+ HRC (about 450 HB) for maximum resilience
- Tightest tolerances for maximum safety and fitting accuracy
- Welded threaded bolts with optimised, double security
- Welding without any difficulty
- Should you need support for the installation of the wear plates, please contact us!
- Measurements and CAD drawings by our own Design Department
- Customisation and inspection of press linings using state-of-the-art 3D software
- Customised solutions by our Design & Development Department
- Global presence through our subsidiaries for most rapid response times
- Besides the top-quality CRT60, C.A.PICARD® offers linings made from all standard materials of the 500 HB category (e. g. Hardox® 500) and thus provides you with the best solution for your individual requirements.