The 30th International Electronics Circuit (Shanghai) Exhibition was held from 7 to 9 July 2021 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai.
Figures of the event
Number of exhibitors: 712
Exhibition Space: 55,000 m2
Number of visitors: 53,491
In 2021, with the recovery of household incomes, successful control of the pandemic, availability of vaccine and policy normalisation, China's economy is on the right track to recovery. During the exhibition, we learned from our visitors and customers that - in the short-to-medium term - the main driving forces of electronics and PCB industries will be:
- New Energy Vehicles (NEVs) are expected to grow continuously. Major manufacturers of NEVs forecast an average annual growth of approximately 15% from 2021 to 2025.
- 5G with high demand:
- High acceleration of 5G intrastructure drives the industries of 5G base stations and terminals.
- Manufacturing industries of 5G mobile phones, associated products and peripherals
- With the advancing development of 5G technologies and infrastructures, enormous Internet of things (IOTs) application opportunities and more diversified IOT applications for industry and households will continue driving the demand of electronics and PCB markets.
- China is enhancing the existing 5G technology to develop its "5G+ Industrial Internet" strategy and has more than 1,100 "5G+ Industrial Internet" projects ongoing, covering 22 industries including cement, automobile, petrochemical, steel, mining and oil fields.