The 17th International Plastics and Petrochemical Trade Exhibition
The exhibition was held in the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from 13 to 16 January 2020. As the nation seeks to push development according to the Saudi Vision 2030, exploring the potentials of the plastics, petrochemical, printing and packaging sectors is compulsory in order to promote industrial sustainability and to enhance the capabilities of other sectors.
By bringing together visitors and exhibitors on a vibrant platform, the event serves the objective to get together international companies and local entities to stimulate a contructive dialogue and an exchange of knowledge.
The exhibition is not large, but has exhibitors from different sectors associated with the plastics industry in the areas of:
- Plastics: chemicals, raw materials, compounds, plastic pipes and products
- Instruments: lab and control equipment, software, control and monitoring systems
- Petrochem: chemical and petrochemical processing and handling equipment, chemical engineering systems, chemical plant machinery and equipment, energy sources, environmental safety equipment, filters and filtration systems
- Plastic machinery and technology: processing recycling, mixers for food and liquids, powder compactors, crushers, shredders, grinders, and pelletisers
- Other equipment for pre-processing, recycling: machinery and plants for processing, extruders and extrusion lines
- Ancillary equipment: measuring, control and test equipment
- Extruder wear parts: screws, barrels, shafts
This was the first time, C.A.PICARD® exhibited in this country. Although the number of visitors was not comparable to the major exhibitions such as K show or ChinaPlas, C.A.PICARD® established several important contacts and had fruitful and quality discussions with a couple of major companies.